Designed to face the most demanding needs of the dental profession both when using traditional films and digital imaging receptors.
The main feature of the system is the great energy offering obtained by combining the voltage potential of 70kVp and the anodic current of 7mA with a wide range of exposure times, from 60ms to 3.2sec.
Parameters satisfies all the needs of both dental offices using traditional films with chemical processing as well as those equipped with low-radiation dose digital detectors.
Device, and the penetration power of a 70kVp radiation beam, make the best combination of technical parameters which grant sharp images with good radiographic contrast for optimal detail perception.
Features such as grid control action, and compensation of mains fluctuations, assure consistent film blackening in a wide range of operating conditions, thus granting high diagnostic quality shots.
This system comes equipped with the AutoSet timer, offering the best flexibility of use. The AutoSet timer has a flat keyboard and is controlled by a microprocessor. It features an anatomical selection of technique factors, programmed selections according to tooth type and patient size, manual override (plus, minus) if required, digital display of selected values, dose reduction for digital receptors, pre-settings of film sensitivity, automatic compensation of line voltage fluctuations, full protection against tube over-heating with accurate cool-down control, and X-ray cut-off with “dead-man” control switch functionality.
Long Reach Double Positioning Arm – The long reach scissors arm moves effortlessly through a wide area, yet folds compactly when not in use. The scissors arm allows ease of positioning and drift free stability.
Standard Extension Arm 70cm (Wall Mounted version) – Standard Extension Arm provides a total inside reach of 65″.
Long Extension Arm 90cm (Wall Mounted version) – Standard Extension Arm provides a total inside reach of 72.8″.
Short Extension Arm 45cm (Wall Mounted version) – Standard Extension Arm provides a total inside reach of 55″.
BlueX IntraOs (optional Wall Mount, or Mobile Version) – Conditions in your practice will dictate where to perform x-ray examinations. With the
IntraOs you can choose the option that best fits your needs.
Wall Mount – Wall mounted directly in the x-ray room or directly in the treatment room. Wall mount can be stationed for side-by-side operatory stations. Optional placing of Mobile Stand. Mobile unit that allows reaching separate operatory stations on a sturdy and stable rolling stand.
– Type: Grid-Control Action
– Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60Hz
– Line Current: 8 A
– High Voltage Potential: 70kVp
– Anodic Current: 7mA
– Focal Spot: 0.8 IEC 336/1982
– Duty Cycle: 1/30
– Skin Distance: 20cm
– Circular Radiation Field: Diameter 6cm
– Coaxial connection, free rotation in horizontal plane.
– Weight 14lbs
The wall mounted suspension system includes:
– Wall Support (single stud)
– Short (45cm), Medium (70cm), Long (90cm) Extension Arms
– Folding Arm
The mobile version is composed of:
– Mobile base: 29″ (width), 42″ (height), 24.5″ (depth)
– Folding Arm
– Line Voltage: 115 VAC, 50/60Hz
– Zero-crossing power switching
– Automatic setting of exposure time by object selection
– Manual setting of exposure time from 60ms to 3.2sec (plus or minus, 18 steps)
– Child or Adult patient selection
– “Low dose” setting for digital receptors
– Hand-Switch provided with 10′ coiled cord
– Automatic compensation of mains fluctuations selectable on request
– Back-up timer
– Timer and hand-switch can be remotely mounted